What to Bring for my Course or Experience?
We will provide your yacht and instructor along with lifejackets for each member of your crew. Here are some of the things we suggest you bring with you.
Lifejackets are available for all ages and sizes, you may wish to bring your own and we are happy for you to do this if you prefer.
We recommend you bring the following with you:
- Non-slip footwear, deck shoes, sailing boots or trainers
- Sailing gloves (we do have a small supply if you need to borrow a pair)
- Lightweight waterproof jacket and trousers
- Spare set of warm clothes for chilly days and evenings (think layers)
- Sunglasses – with a strap to hold them on
- Water bottle
A First Aid kit is provided on each yacht. Please do bring along your own medication and insect repellent. Do make your instructor aware of any medical conditions and fitness issues that may affect you whilst sailing before the course begins.
Please read our hire conditions before starting your course.